• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First C-Six.......................

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
BOX!!! So what would make a person buy an empty C-Six box? I'm sorry but I don't have the answer to that question. It was late. I have insomnia. I came across the auction with 6 minutes left, if I remember right. And I am an impulse buyer. None the less I thought it would be a cool display piece but I wasn't expecting to have a stamped number on it.

67A2A294-AB57-4509-B296-4E431EC9E4A6_zpsqqwjea4k.jpg

Just the addiction, no other explanation and no apology required. I think I was watching that one. Might make a good custom project.

Haha I was all excited for you! Now you definitely need to find a pair to go with it. I've always wondered why people separate the boxes from the numbered pairs, especially ones like the C-Six. Well, congrats on the C-Six.......... BOX!

Nice... Uhhh err ... Box! Atleast , its still a C-six :) how much was it if you don't mind.

Congrats on the box. Now you should make it your lifes mission to find the glasses that go with it! :cool-20:

Back