• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Case!

Kinda one of those deals.... if you were picking it up to use it I would say congrats.... but since it would appear all you want to do is sell it, and snagged it before someone else who was going to use it..... well..... I dunno. Nice pick up but I suggest you keep it, enjoy it and fill it.

Definitely not selling just wondering what I could've spent on it. It's an awesome deal and I'm starting to fill it asap

Kinda one of those deals.... if you were picking it up to use it I would say congrats.... but since it would appear all you want to do is sell it, and snagged it before someone else who was going to use it..... well..... I dunno. Nice pick up but I suggest you keep it, enjoy it and fill it.

that's what I was getting at.

b1a4aff1.jpg
Here's what it looks like now

To bad I missed out. I knew it was a steal. :mad:

Ditto here too... I called on it this morning.... But as all of us know, were there is one there is many!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

@Echo I may have another deal in the works local in my area..... Word of mouth basically, so it will never show up on craigslist. If it goes through you may have to drive my way. I will keep you posted....

Ditto here too... I called on it this morning.... But as all of us know, were there is one there is many!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA

@Echo I may have another deal in the works local in my area..... Word of mouth basically, so it will never show up on craigslist. If it goes through you may have to drive my way. I will keep you posted....

Sounds good to me. I sent you a PM too.

Latest Posts

Back