• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Crankshaft And 2 More

GeForceFX

Oakley Beginner
belgium
Got 3 new pairs last month (had a discount coupon on a website, so I bought 3 at once :) )
The first one is the crankshaft with chrome iridium polarized lenses. I loved the look of it as soon as it was announced, and now I finely have one. And I love it! New favorite pair even.

1D3_5753.jpg

1D3_5752.jpg
1D3_5759.jpg

I also added an other fuel cell to my collection (my 5th one now), the first infinite hero.

1D3_5746.jpg

1D3_5749.jpg

The third one I got is the jupiter carbon Ferrari. I have no pictures of the case, but there are enough of those here on the forum ;)

1D3_5744a.jpg

1D3_5736.jpg

Got 3 new pairs last month (had a discount coupon on a website, so I bought 3 at once :) )
The first one is the crankshaft with chrome iridium polarized lenses. I loved the look of it as soon as it was announced, and now I finely have one. And I love it! New favorite pair even.

View attachment 87814
View attachment 87815 View attachment 87816

I also added an other fuel cell to my collection (my 5th one now), the first infinite hero.

View attachment 87817
View attachment 87818

The third one I got is the jupiter carbon Ferrari. I have no pictures of the case, but there are enough of those here on the forum ;)

View attachment 87819
View attachment 87820
I like all of them very cool!!!

Back