• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Display Case (Ikea)

Thanks, I have several Pennys, Juliets, Tincans, Pit Boss, Splice, Hatchet and Valves in the stock. As well some watches.
Yes I am thinking about a simple light up at the Top of the Display.
By the way this Display was a gift from my wife To my Birthday last year :)
Very cool!
Yeah, I'm thinking of that too. But I'm also thinking that just a single light on top might not trickle enough illumination across the multiple tiers.

Hi everyone!

Very excited to have purchased and built my first display case! Unfortunately it's not a proper Oakley Case, but I figured one of those will hopefully come down the line in the future and I'll upgrade to that :)

I got this on Friday, built it Friday night and Saturday I stocked it. Lighting isn't installed yet and what IKEA had on offer as far as the "puck LED" option was too weak in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Any LED/Lighting recommendations I can look into to light my setup?

Thanks for looking!View attachment 142575 View attachment 142576 View attachment 142577 View attachment 142578 View attachment 142579 View attachment 142580 View attachment 142581 View attachment 142582 View attachment 142583
Great start. Love the other stuff as well. I too have the same Halo piece. :drinks:

Great start. Love the other stuff as well. I too have the same Halo piece. :drinks:
Thanks! Nice to hear you've got the Chief Helmet as well :) I was thinking of having it painted/redone so it looks more realistic but it's kind of a specialty market and finding the time to track such artists down is hard. As for my next buy, I'm hoping to get a pair of X Squared.....in Plasma/Ice colorway :)

Back