• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Ever Romeo

Took me a while but got the oneni really wanted, ist gen with handwriting serials. And it was never worn by the first owner so when he said a while ago i was the first to wear it...it was special :)

Course it is special, man. You are a lucky one. A R1 like this, on its conditions is something really rare.

I'm happy about you and it gives me some hope to find a R1.

Awesome find on a mint R1, but those weren't meant for wearing. :eek: They are Collector grade. Put them back in the box and in a safe never to see the light of day. :p Well, that's what I would have done. Enjoy them. :cry:

Awesome find on a mint R1, but those weren't meant for wearing. :eek: They are Collector grade. Put them back in the box and in a safe never to see the light of day. :p Well, that's what I would have done. Enjoy them. :cry:
They are now in the shoe box never to see the light of day again lol

Congrats! Glad to see you found the pair you really wanted and not the first pair you came across, it's definitely worth it. Enjoy them!

HI O Family! After weeks of bugging every Forum member like @saulsaul, @Fernando and @iwill to mention a few....i Finally got this Mint unused matching numbers First Generation Romeo 1 X metal...couldn't be happier.Thanks to @David_Oakley for being patient...i just can't help but smile :)

View attachment 284053

View attachment 284054

View attachment 284055

View attachment 284056

View attachment 284057

View attachment 284058

View attachment 284067

Congrats! Grey frame? Did I read the box right?

Latest Posts

Back