• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Froggie

Will you be caught wearing a Frog? I can actually see you pulling it off lol

Will you be caught wearing a Frog? I can actually see you pulling it off lol
Well, Frogs are a bit out of my realm, but I'm going to give them a shot. I've been a metal head forever. I just had to have some sapphire, no matter what the frame was. These things are flimsy as hell though.

Well, Frogs are a bit out of my realm, but I'm going to give them a shot. I've been a metal head forever. I just had to have some sapphire, no matter what the frame was. These things are flimsy as hell though.

They may seem flimsy, but the design allows for the stems to break off and be simply put back on. Typically the stems pop off long before you have an actual structural failure, say from accidentally sitting down on a pair accidentally. Now don't get me wrong, they can't hold a candle to an x metal. But for plastic they are surprisingly durable.

Sometimes you have to stray from the comfort zone! :lolsign:

Better you, than me in Frogs. I just can't get something that I'll never wear, even if it's a great piece to gaze at.

Frogs have always eluded me. The lenses on these look great! Definitely need to see some pics with these in action! Nice pick up!

Picked up the same pair at an O Store today - $77.00 with the F/F discount - couldn't pass on those sweet sapphire lenses!

Definitely will rock these during the summer ...

Back