1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. markie mark

markie mark Oakley Beginner

Yesterday my fiancee decided to buy me my an Oakley. So i decided to buy the frogskins. I ended up choosing the JUPITER CAMO EDITION over the holbrooks...The seller told me that it is rare and hard to find...is it? can anybody tell me something about my pair and did i made a good choice? sorry guys newbie here! BTW, I dont know how to post my own pic as of now...:)

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. AtmosPlease?

AtmosPlease? Oakley Beginner

Nice first pair, positive red lenses are stunning and the etching makes them truly unique. I think there were 5000 pairs made maybe 3k but i think it was the 5. So they are rare to a degree but not panda rare or anything. If you plan on hanging around this board protect your wallet. Each and every one of us is a terrible influence.

3. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

Aye they are a bad influence on here. I joined in May with 1 pair of Frogs, now I own 6 with my 7th pre-ordered.

I've got the JC Frogs too, I love the wee Jupiter etching on the lens and the +Red lenses. You made a good choice :)

4. MissFrogger

MissFrogger Oakley Beginner

Great choice, this is the pair that got me started back in february. Now I'm up to 11 pairs... being on here has made me want so many more pairs even if its only been a week :blink:

5. markie mark

tnx for the input guys! anyone knows how much this pair is out there right now?

6. markie mark

after this purchase, can you guys advice me on what to get next and also can you give me an idea how much? thanks!

7. SpeakForYou

SpeakForYou Oakley Enthusiast

More Frogs perhaps? Deuce Coupes, VR46, Acid Blue. There's loads out the for all sorts of prices. What country are you in?

8. Stiffy

Stiffy Oakley Beginner

im 8 deep, in 3 months, omg when the summits come out im gonna go crazy

9. markie mark

i am in Singapore. I am currently looking at the Shaun White frogs...i hope i can get em!

10. MissFrogger

MissFrogger Oakley Beginner

polished black with 24k iridium? I have them and for being so plain they are pretty darn nice, I'm just trying to get a replacement set of lenses for them since I scratched them a tad :sad: