• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Frogs!

markie mark

Oakley Beginner
Yesterday my fiancee decided to buy me my an Oakley. So i decided to buy the frogskins. I ended up choosing the JUPITER CAMO EDITION over the holbrooks...The seller told me that it is rare and hard to find...is it? can anybody tell me something about my pair and did i made a good choice? sorry guys newbie here! BTW, I dont know how to post my own pic as of now...:)

Nice first pair, positive red lenses are stunning and the etching makes them truly unique. I think there were 5000 pairs made maybe 3k but i think it was the 5. So they are rare to a degree but not panda rare or anything. If you plan on hanging around this board protect your wallet. Each and every one of us is a terrible influence.

Aye they are a bad influence on here. I joined in May with 1 pair of Frogs, now I own 6 with my 7th pre-ordered.

I've got the JC Frogs too, I love the wee Jupiter etching on the lens and the +Red lenses. You made a good choice :)

Great choice, this is the pair that got me started back in february. Now I'm up to 11 pairs... being on here has made me want so many more pairs even if its only been a week :blink:

after this purchase, can you guys advice me on what to get next and also can you give me an idea how much? thanks!

Back