• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Fuel Cell

Luckily (but unlucky for ky wallet) both Fuel Cells and Gascans work for me. Same with Oil Rigs and Batwolfs. Not sure about the Hijinx and Antix yet.
i love the antix. hijinx fit a bit tight for me, they are a bit more narrow. i love the look of the antix much more. it's a beautiful frame.
i wish there were more special edition antix on oakley's website. i have to rely on oakley forum.com

Nice add on those!

Fuel cells work for me, but for whatever reason the Batwolfs don't. Batwolfs feel a tad smaller.
Batwolfs are very very narrow from what i experienced. the lens and frame is larger, lens being much taller than fuel cell, but i noticed the frame is much more snug/narrow compared to the fuel cell which is much wider.
i can't wear the batwolf. way to snug.

@ Oakleynerd - Very nice... customed version of a LE eh?? :) for me, i'm keeping the original black iridium cos it has the pinstripes on the lens... which i find its unique and cool!

@ SpliceD & yoshi1984 - i do not own Batwolfs or Antix. Cos shield style lenses don't seem to work for me. As for fit wise, isn't Batwolf and Antix = Fuel Cell and Hijinx (shield lens design) equivalent? i'm not sure, perhaps u guys can shed some light on this... :)

One of my favorite pairs of all time....period! Love the earstems with the dice and poker cards. I will probably NEVER let that pair go.

Back