• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Fuel Cell

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I decided to go with a custom fuel cell to make good on the deal between my wife and I that I could get sunglasses if she could get clothes. Being that my birthday is next week I'll be getting the scalpels in polished black/black iridium and grey/+red iridum for a present so I went with this(sorry about the pics it was the only place people weren't walking through constantly)
1c3e6cc9.jpg

881ea3a3.jpg

Nice I just picked up my first pair of fuel cells today also I went with the Troy lees though. Still a nice pair you got though I love the chrome Os

Nice I just picked up my first pair of fuel cells today also I went with the Troy lees though. Still a nice pair you got though I love the chrome Os
I have a pair of the red/blue fuel cells im getting for christmas so I wanted to go something a bit more subtle. Yeah the chrome O's are cool

My very first pair of Fuel Cell were custom. Went for the Polished Clear/Ice Iridium combo. Got the Aussie Flag icons and matching microbag. Went that one step further tho and got "Aussie Pride" laser etched onto the lens! Look SWEET but couldn't help myself and sold them to my EXTREMELY patriotic sister in-law!

IMG_1212.jpg

nice Aussie edition icon and micro bag. . .
not a big fan of clear frames!

Same here Oakleynerd. When I was creating them on the Oakley website they looked so much different on the computer screen! The arm section where the O is looked like it was going to be white for some reason, which would have looked better in my opinion

My very first pair of Fuel Cell were custom. Went for the Polished Clear/Ice Iridium combo. Got the Aussie Flag icons and matching microbag. Went that one step further tho and got "Aussie Pride" laser etched onto the lens! Look SWEET but couldn't help myself and sold them to my EXTREMELY patriotic sister in-law!

IMG_1212.jpg

These look very cool, pity they didnt work for you!!

Back