• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Grail Piece

Congratulations on acquiring a grail! The satisfaction is an awesome feeling. This forum is great and willing to help out in good ways.

That is awesome - congrats on that grail!!

Beautiful pair and great photos to boot! Love the staging! Great work and congrats I would love to own a pair of Romeo's!

Congrats bro! Wear em proudly. ;)

Just caught this thread @Xs and Os !! Great pair, on my grail list also.

And I know you'll wear them like you said, that's what they were made for!

:drinks:

Congratulations on acquiring a grail! The satisfaction is an awesome feeling. This forum is great and willing to help out in good ways.

Congrats on an Awesome pair! I need one of those lol.

Thank you all very much. Sorry I missed some of the comments earlier. Really happy with the direction my collection is going lately. More to come :)

Nooooo! Don't do it. ;) I guess your in the "no shelf whore's club"

Wear out that mfer, then buy another one. YOLO! :D

Congrats on a really great pair of X-metals!!! Thrash them, then send them to the people on here that fix them

nice..congrats!

Great piece. Amazing

Well done.

Wow. I even missed more comments. Sorry guys. You guys are awesome. Thank you!!!

I would consider this my first real grail piece. I've managed to collect some amazing pieces in a very short amount of time but this one tops them all for me. Thank you to all the great people on this forum who are always willing to help. I've made some great friends along the way. Without them I doubt I would have ever owned this and several others I'm thrilled to say I own.

Numbers matching Romeo, Box & Coin. :)

View attachment 262307
mPIA4KZVXv0ty.gif

Back