• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Holbrooks

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
As you can guess from my name, Frogs are my shades of choice.

However, I went to the beach and I saw someone wearing some red Holbrooks and I liked the way the red frame looked in the sun.

I picked some up the next day.

I was never a big fan of the Holbrooks because I never liked what some people call the "bullets." (those two dots on each side of the frame.)

However, I do like the fact that they're a bit larger then frogs.

Maybe these will grow on me - I'll see...

001epb.jpg

Attachments

• 001epb.jpg
    001epb.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 001epb.jpg
    001epb.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 135
Are those Jupiter Camo Holbrooks? Because the frame looks solid(stems) and clear near the nose. Also there is no Frog in the corner of the lens? Could you tell me what these are?

Are those Jupiter Camo Holbrooks? Because the frame looks solid(stems) and clear near the nose. Also there is no Frog in the corner of the lens? Could you tell me what these are?

Yes, they are the Jupiter Camo Holbrooks. The frog is on the left lenses, just hard to see in the picture, but if you look closely, you can see it.

Peace ...

As you can guess from my name, Frogs are my shades of choice.

However, I went to the beach and I saw someone wearing some red Holbrooks and I liked the way the red frame looked in the sun.

I picked some up the next day.

I was never a big fan of the Holbrooks because I never liked what some people call the "bullets." (those two dots on each side of the frame.)

However, I do like the fact that they're a bit larger then frogs.

Maybe these will grow on me - I'll see...

001epb.jpg
Nice pair. I'm planning to get one.

001epb.jpg

001epb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the holbrooks, they have that slight wrap to them. I feel like they look better on me than the straighter frogskins.

Back