• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Ichiro...

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
And it sure is a beauty!! Once again, thanks to Del for this one!

24996870.jpg

382bafb5.jpg

Nice pick up! The Asian fit is only a different nose piece. That is the same with all the Oakley frames .

Nice pick up! The Asian fit is only a different nose piece. That is the same with all the Oakley frames .

I'm aware that the nose is different & that's the same with all the asian fit. What i'm curious about is how does this make the frame sit on the face of none asian? I don't want to be looking at asian fit glasses, buy them & then find out they dont fit me because of the nose bridge.

Oakley_Sight said:
Nice pair Steven. I'm curious are they Asian fit & if so how different do the fit? As it has always put me off looking at pairs like that incase the fit wasn't right.
I believe that all of the ichiro series are Asian fit. The Asian fit on the radar is nice if you have a wider head, as the ears stems are a little more wide. They still come with a small and large nose piece(I prefer the small which to me is exactly the same fit as regular radar).

Overall, the Asian fit radar seems very similar to the regular to me. Unless you have a very small head, I don't think you would have any problems fitting into Asian fit.

Latest Posts

Back