• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first judge I

Fernando

O-Addict, the dark side calls me....
Premium Member
Madrid - Spain
Yesterday arrived My first judge I Polished
I love its design, irresistible curves, Like New, I'm very happy :rolleyes:

Stainless Steel Polished / Copper Dial

SKU: 10-163

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

thanks guys, the only thing It is a bit small and not fit me, I'm going to have to expand with a link, it is very complicated?

Great looking watch. I have the black face with the honed band. It's definitely on the small side like you said, but looks good in the collection. I really like that copper face tho.

thanks guys, the only thing It is a bit small and not fit me, I'm going to have to expand with a link, it is very complicated?

I remove all of my own links, if your mechanically inclined at all you can do it your self. It's not hard. Just make sure to push the pins out in the same direction as the arrows on the inside of each band. Each link should have an arrow. My double tap is the only watch I have that doesn't have the arrows. Insert with the arrow also.

I use a MOLEX pin remover (for motorcycle electrical plugs) and it fits in the holes perfectly. Lay the watch on a thick towel and just tap the pins out with a small hammer.

Back