1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Just purchased the brown smoke / dark bronze fives 3.0, a crystal black / blk iridium monster dog and a new pair of SI assault boots of of the vault. I use the assault boots for work and $85.00 for work boots is a great price especially for the quality. Excited about the crystal black dogs. I have crystal black zeros and splices and love that frame. I am also looking forward to the fives 3.0. I have tried on the fives squared and they look good, I am just hoping the 3.0 is not too much smaller. Now the waiting begins.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. 702baby

702baby Under The Electric Sky

Nice grabs, yeah the online Vault has some nice items for sale lately, I'm eyeing the Flagstick and Race Low 2 shoes and of course some sunglasses

3. EditReject

EditReject Oakley Enthusiast

Nice pick-ups! I just ordered the Olive Fives and the Tortoise MD. They always have good deals on footwear as well but I just cannot get into their styles. I am a Nike sneaker/boot snob. :smile:

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Very cool pickups. :thumb:

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The 3.0 & Squared are the same frame except for different Icons in the arms , 3.0 oval icons & Squared, well squared icons :tongue: , so you should be fine with those. Can't go wrong with any Dog frame either.:thumb:

6. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Awesome, I wasn't sure they were the same size. The orbitals in the pic of the 3.0 looked slightly smaller. Glad to hear they are the same. This will be my first pair of dogs. I always looked at them as too big. I have some pups. But i do have a fuel cell and the orbitals on those are big and they look fine so I am hoping the dogs will suit me as well.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

you can never go wrong with a MD!!

the assault boots are so cool - you will love them . . .