• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Of 2013

headpatrolman

Smile you son of a bitch
New Jersey, USA
Just purchased the brown smoke / dark bronze fives 3.0, a crystal black / blk iridium monster dog and a new pair of SI assault boots of of the vault. I use the assault boots for work and $85.00 for work boots is a great price especially for the quality. Excited about the crystal black dogs. I have crystal black zeros and splices and love that frame. I am also looking forward to the fives 3.0. I have tried on the fives squared and they look good, I am just hoping the 3.0 is not too much smaller. Now the waiting begins.

Nice pick-ups! I just ordered the Olive Fives and the Tortoise MD. They always have good deals on footwear as well but I just cannot get into their styles. I am a Nike sneaker/boot snob. :smile:

The 3.0 & Squared are the same frame except for different Icons in the arms , 3.0 oval icons & Squared, well squared icons :tongue: , so you should be fine with those. Can't go wrong with any Dog frame either.:thumb:

The 3.0 & Squared are the same frame except for different Icons in the arms , 3.0 oval icons & Squared, well squared icons :tongue: , so you should be fine with those. Can't go wrong with any Dog frame either.:thumb:

Awesome, I wasn't sure they were the same size. The orbitals in the pic of the 3.0 looked slightly smaller. Glad to hear they are the same. This will be my first pair of dogs. I always looked at them as too big. I have some pups. But i do have a fuel cell and the orbitals on those are big and they look fine so I am hoping the dogs will suit me as well.

you can never go wrong with a MD!!

the assault boots are so cool - you will love them . . .