• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first pair of Juliet

I'm afraid now. I hope Oakley will do a nice job
You'll more than likely be fine so don't worry too much. There have been a few problems of late but hopefully they're on the ball now with them.
I would still advise the X man for peace of mind in the future.

An Oakley Canada rep said they had an issue with theft by the carriers, especially with packages adressed to
"Oakley Canada"

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Why not send them to X-Man? He will do a better job, and no concerns about them going missing or getting them back and being dissatisfied.

Not saying they will do a bad job, but I would put my trust in X-Man, knowing you will be satisfied in the end.

Why not send them to X Man? He will do a better job, and no concerns about them going missing or getting them back and being dissatisfied.

Not saying they will do a bad job, but I would put my trust in X-Man, knowing you will be satisfied in the end.
Absolutely send them to X-Man. Just another reason not to send them to Oakley

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Why not send them to X Man? He will do a better job, and no concerns about them going missing or getting them back and being dissatisfied.

Sometimes, if you don't know, you don't know. A reasonable person who doesn't know about the X Man would be tempted to mail it to Oakley.

Those who know better, do better.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back