• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Pair Of Juliets

haha thanks guys. hmm I am done for the year most definitely, and I am content with all my frogs so we'll see what next year brings and we'll see if the x metal takes a hold on me lol.

Like we've not heard that one before. I said that when i got my white Hijinx & now i'm waiting on my oliver MD's a day later. Oakley doesn't work like that. hehehehehehe.

Like we've not heard that one before. I said that when i got my white Hijinx & now i'm waiting on my oliver MD's a day later. Oakley doesn't work like that. hehehehehehe.

Haha I know that's what everyone says, but my desire for Oakleys is slowly going away, especially when I take a step back and realize what other useful things I can do with my O fund lol. Currently feeding a cheaper addiction at the moment too which is taking my interest away.

Lets just all agree to disagree: Were never ever done. "Just one more pair.." hehe.

This is like the third place Ive said this, but great pickup Rob. One of the few Juliets Id consider owning.

Latest Posts

Back