• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first pair of Oakley's

lafountain

Oakley Beginner
Maryland
Ordered a pair of custom Flak's for my very first pair of Oakley's and they arrived today. Metallic Red with Gold earsocks. When I did the customizer, went with the Persimmon Lens, but wanted the OO Red Iridium Polarized so ordered that separately and put them in.

. 20140719_163011.jpg
20140719_162822.jpg

bought my first pair of blades about 30 years ago. I think I paid $75, a fortune then

Congrats, custom is probably the way everyone would want to start with their pair.

Would've recommended against persimmon if it was your only lens, but looks you like took care of it with the OO Red.

Congrats, custom is probably the way everyone would want to start with their pair.

Would've recommended against persimmon if it was your only lens, but looks you like took care of it with the OO Red.

Thanks, looking back, I should have gone Fire or Ice Iridium as the lens that came with the glasses instead of Persimmon.

Last edited:
I've iridium polarized is one of my favorites. Experiment with some xlj lenses. They have a really cool look and a nice fit for a lot of people.

Latest Posts

Back