• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first Plate...

My 'bonkers' friend, I wear glasses regardless of how much I can or can't see. I do have a +4.5 / +4.00 prescription so can see a slight haze.Not driving for the moment (got a license just no car.....) so doesn't matter.
Well I make my living driving around drinking coffee and my boss prefer that I can actually see where I'm going :D. I tried using the force but as it turned out, it wasn't that strong with me :confused:.

R U calling my bluff sir ?
I'm pretty sure my Shrink will vouch that I am in fact slightly mad :lolsign:
The question is; am I stupid enough to try and tear these beauties apart to fit the RX lenses I need. The answer to that is probably no, so these will most likely end up among all the other shelf whores - yes I'm not ashamed to admit it :D

Get stuck in they come apart ... I can do it any idiot can do it or buy a second pair the Bronze/Titanium is a must have .

Get stuck in they come apart ... I can do it any idiot can do it or buy a second pair the Bronze/Titanium is a must have .
I hear you brother Tex - but this is the first pair I've been anywhere near getting my hands on and I'd just kill myself if I break them :confused:. Better to only use them when I need to look cool and don't need to be able to see :D

Latest Posts

Back