1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep The Crawling Chaos Premium Member

I wanted to pick up a pair of slate jawbone earsocks today, so I decided to do the 2 O store, 1 vault run to see if I find anything interesting. I found nothing but the earsocks I wanted, but as I was about to enter the last stop I got a call from the owner of Bicycle HaĆ¼s, he said the Oakley rep was just there and left a cool pair of racing jackets. I went over there and the owner said that the rep told him that there were only two of these made, I had never seen a pair like them and bought them. As soon as I got home I did a little research on o-review and found out that there are more than two of these dark chrome racing jackets in the world. This pair doesn't seem to be unique in any way to me. Anywho, I've never seen a pair this color until now and am happy with this find. They only came with the bag, I already had the case.

My First Racing Jacket - 6303626115_3d339d4de0_b.jpg
    My First Racing Jacket - 6303625813_69ed77f1c2_b.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

wow great find, and story!

3. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Those things look awesome great find, sounds like you have a great hookup!

4. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

Pretty damn cool! What color are the lenses?

5. Nyarlathotep

They are G30

6. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Oh man Black Chrome with G30 thats a sweet combo, I couldnt tell the lens color either! Thats the combo in my bottlecaps I love them!!

7. Nyarlathotep

Like a guy on O review said, they have more of a copper or bronze tint to them, not like any other black chrome I've seen before.

8. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Yea I can kinda see that, they look pretty sweet! Now all you need to do is take them out for a spin on the bike Ha!

9. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Pretty slick. I never noticed until now that this might be where the Jawbone got it's inspiration from.

10. RetinaBurn

RetinaBurn Oakley Enthusiast

Actually, I think that's G30 Persimmon and not G30. G30 Persimmon has a Persimmon base lens and G30 has a Rose base lens.