• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First Two Cases

KG22

Oakley Beginner
Picked up a Aluminum Double Wide and a Watch Tower today, very wonderful cases. I can see why these are very popular. Pictures once I warm up...

358xkb9.jpg

53n01x.jpg

Already have a place for the watch tower, not sure what to do with the double wide. Have the shelves, just waiting to move them to pit them in. These are amazing! Never knew these things were 15 minutes away!

The best way to clean the glass is with a glass/plastic cleaner called Plexus, which is an aerosol that is sold in motorcycle and automotive shops. It doesnt leave streaks like windex, and cleans exceptionally well. For the metal, i would use Mother's products to polish it, and regular water and towels for everyday cleaning.

Good thing I have a can of mother's around for my rims...just need to find it and the weather to warm up! Thanks!

Mother's Aluminum Polish....
Here s one of my cases half way done.
2011-09-04174703.jpg

ooooooo me likey! How long is the process? Is it a one application and done type of thing?

The case I got looks pretty similar to the 'before' section of yours, so it looks like I have some work to do!

Back