• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Metal Juliet

slamriffer

I should Work at Oakley
Rostov, Russia
Recieved today my package from eBay. Also bought original ruby oleo lenses for Juliet and red rubber set. Paid for all 320$ + 60$ USPS Express (12 days to Russia). Unpleasant surprise - the seller did not write that nosebridge is loose. So now I got the problem - no Oakley service in Russia, and I can't repair my Juliet's.
1075-1386609309-f39780d2f63356b311ad4c219700e122.jpg

Last edited:
Too expensive to send glasses to US and back to Russia, there is an option that the parcel may be lost, so only one way - express mail (to US about 60, repair about 50, back 60) for this price I can buy another one (in example - plasma Juliet) in good condition on eBay

Yes express is expensive. However if you do not repair them you are out their cost.
I would send them via parcel to XMan and take my chances.
If he won't return internationally I will facilitate return shipping for you if you wish.

Yes express is expensive. However if you do not repair them you are out their cost.
I would send them via parcel to XMan and take my chances.
If he won't return internationally I will facilitate return shipping for you if you wish.
Thanks bro, I'll keep that in mind. Yes, I understand - no good to wear for a long time glasses with loose nosebridge. Total lost of total look and sometimes glasses can turn to unrepairable condition. About shipping: there is no problem for me to recieve package, in example from Xman. I'm using mail forwarding service and I have valid US address (some kind of PO Box). Two bad things - THE TIME and package lost. Russian Post (regular, not Express) works sometimes very bad and slowpoke (~30 days). And one way to resolve my problem - buy a parts from eBay and try to fix nosebridge in our local glasses and watch repair office, but I'm not sure (the hardest thing is to remove studs from nosebridge and place them back, replace flex couplers inside nosebridge is easy), if repairman don't understand how do this - it's a way to damage the frame.

Last edited:
So now I got the problem - no Oakley service in Russia, and I can't repair my Juliet's.

do you planning on a vacation to Bali Island,Indonesia?there's Oakley Vault in Nusa Dua that can replace rubber and tightening nose bridge for only $2.5!!! (last time i'd do the tightening on July 2013) and the job took only half and hour.

you can hit two bird with one stone

do you planning on a vacation to Bali Island,Indonesia?there's Oakley Vault in Nusa Dua that can replace rubber and tightening nose bridge for only $2.5!!! (last time i'd do the tightening on July 2013) and the job took only half and hour.

you can hit two bird with one stone
Man, Bali is too far, and airplane tickets two or three times higher than tickets to US))) i'm planning visit Italy(Rome, Milan, Florence) but I can't find the address of Oakley service in Italy, on official Oakley web site listed only dealers, no shops or vaults.

Back