• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Metal

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Having a big head, and being used to the bigger Oakley sunglasses, I still feel like these "look small" on me, but I guess it's a different look.

Always figured I had to have at least one metal in my collection and when I met up with @Dyeraudio a couple of weeks ago, I guess he inspired me to finally get a pair...

When I meet up in 2 weeks with all the "Texas MetalHeads," would like to try on a pair of the XX, as I'm guessing that the taller frame will probably work better for me.

One thing that surprised me when I got these was the color. I always thought Plasma was like a dull silver finish. These have a brown, almost copper hue to them. Age?

DSC00419.JPG

Having a big head, and being used to the bigger Oakley sunglasses, I still feel like these "look small" on me, but I guess it's a different look.

Always figured I had to have at least one metal in my collection and when I met up with @Dyeraudio a couple of weeks ago, I guess he inspired me to finally get a pair...

When I meet up in 2 weeks with all the "Texas MetalHeads," would like to try on a pair of the XX, as I'm guessing that the taller frame will probably work better for me.

One thing that surprised me when I got these was the color. I always thought Plasma was like a dull silver finish. These have a brown, almost copper hue to them. Age?

View attachment 143987

really? your first? well start saving up for more bro! lol!

@QLR1 just sent me a vaccine booster against the x-metal bug to help me fight the disease and stay at one pair ...
It isn't effective once you get the first pair. Take it at your own peril. It would be easier to give me all your funds. No cash means no Oakley lol

Back