1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

I bought my first X-Metal last night. I'll let You know what they are when they arrive. I don't want to reveal what my purchase is until I can provide photographic proof, but suffice to say that I am beginning to move up in the world of Oakley technology. I can't wait to place them upon my huge nose!

motoGP_fanatic, Lars, QLR1 and 3 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. supersharp

supersharp X-Metal Connoisseur Premium Member

Congrats on your first Metal. Surely, it will not be your last. Pics or it didn't happen. Lol.

QLR1 likes this.
  3. "Trump"

"Trump" Oakley Collector Premium Member

Frogskins one day, xmetals the next? Nice

QLR1 likes this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats. :)

5. Dieseltech

Dieseltech Oakley Expert Premium Member

Awesome!

6. Wally Taylor

Gotta' mix it up. It's a local deal. I met this guy when my wife and I were having a few drinks last night. I hope he goes through with it. He had to "think it over" after he agreed to a deal, so we'll see. If it goes through, I should have kept my XX 24K lenses! That'll teach me to part whith good stuff, but I'm still glad that I was able to help Mark outk. You can always buy lenses, but You can't always make new friends, so it was cool either way.
    Let's just say that if he changes his mind, I will be pretty disappointed. It's a GOOD deal.

7. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

great, pics bro.

8. Wally Taylor

I haven't seen them yet. They're XX's, and he thinks they're beyond using because they're loose. I know that there are people who re-work them. He said he needed $150 for them. Then when I said, "Yeah, I could go $150", he started hemmin' and hawin'. I probably said that I'd take thehm too quickly, and he probably got thinking he could get more. Heh was supposed to call me around 9 tonight, and no call.
    He may have let the beer do the talking.
    I figured at $150 I could probably do all right on them. Before he gave me a price, we were talking about Oakleys, and I told him that there were guys who could tighten them up. I'm startin' to think my good deal is walking away at this point. I'll just see if he calls tomorrow. I didn't het his last name or number, so I'm kind of skrewed I guess. Damn.

9. TheWannaBe

TheWannaBe The O-Warrior Premium Member

Congrats!!! Cant wait to see it!!

"Trump" likes this.
  10. Xire

Xire Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member