• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My First X-Metal

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
I bought my first X-Metal last night. I'll let You know what they are when they arrive. I don't want to reveal what my purchase is until I can provide photographic proof, but suffice to say that I am beginning to move up in the world of Oakley technology. I can't wait to place them upon my huge nose!

Congrats on your first Metal. Surely, it will not be your last. Pics or it didn't happen. Lol.

Gotta' mix it up. It's a local deal. I met this guy when my wife and I were having a few drinks last night. I hope he goes through with it. He had to "think it over" after he agreed to a deal, so we'll see. If it goes through, I should have kept my XX 24K lenses! That'll teach me to part whith good stuff, but I'm still glad that I was able to help Mark outk. You can always buy lenses, but You can't always make new friends, so it was cool either way.
Let's just say that if he changes his mind, I will be pretty disappointed. It's a GOOD deal.

I haven't seen them yet. They're XX's, and he thinks they're beyond using because they're loose. I know that there are people who re-work them. He said he needed $150 for them. Then when I said, "Yeah, I could go $150", he started hemmin' and hawin'. I probably said that I'd take thehm too quickly, and he probably got thinking he could get more. Heh was supposed to call me around 9 tonight, and no call.
He may have let the beer do the talking.
I figured at $150 I could probably do all right on them. Before he gave me a price, we were talking about Oakleys, and I told him that there were guys who could tighten them up. I'm startin' to think my good deal is walking away at this point. I'll just see if he calls tomorrow. I didn't het his last name or number, so I'm kind of skrewed I guess. Damn.

Latest Posts

Back