• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My first XS

iamFLIP

Unretired
I just added this plasma polished X Squared with VR28 BIP lenses in my collection. The frame is in great condition but the lenses need replacement. Looking for polarized ones now. ;-)

The radar path is unexpected bonus. Earsocks are missing and some scratches on the lens though.

IMG_8438.JPG

IMG_8439.JPG

IMG_8440.JPG

Last edited:
Yes indeed Polished; just got a pair of these in myself yesterday to build an Ichiro clone with Emerald lenses and green rubber. Nice pick up!!! If the frames need some extra shine don't be afraid to hit them with Mothers Mag Polish and a Cape Cod Cloth- you'll be glad you did.

Congrats on the XS score.

Thanks.

The X-squred is actually the polished with VR28's, very awesome pick ups!
:drinks:

Yes, you are right! I know it is polished but typed plasma instead. I guess I was too excited.

Yes indeed Polished; ... If the frames need some extra shine don't be afraid to hit them with Mothers Mag Polish and a Cape Cod Cloth- you'll be glad you did.

I used that on my rims so I'll try that soon. Thanks for the tip!

very nice pair...

they look EXACTLY like the ones i had sent off for a custom cut...

i have brand new VR28 lenses (like the ones in your XS) that i can sell you once i get my glasses back (probably 3 weeks or so)...

if you can wait that long, we can work a deal :)