1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SiRacer420

SiRacer420 I've got a few Oakleys

A while back I was very excited to get my first Zero. It turned out to be a dud so I was sad again. My first Zero!
    I had wanted one since I was in high school but never did get one. Then when I started collecting, I went mostly for X Metal. Having collected mostly Metals, I've gotten a bit ocd about having complete sets with boxes so the hunt for a Zero became more complicated.

So Sunday evening I saw one that looked decent. I messaged @SecretNinja becuase I knew he had been looking too. He said he had already gotten one so I went ahead and put in an offer. After some back and forth I got it for $89. They aren't perfect but totally wearable. Now I do have my first Zero, hopefully of many to come. The bad part is I am completely out of space in all my cases so these have to sit in the box until I get my 3 counter tops next weekend. FWP fa sho.

My first Zero (redux) - IMG_0910.JPG My first Zero (redux) - IMG_0911.JPG My first Zero (redux) - IMG_0912.JPG My first Zero (redux) - IMG_0913.JPG My first Zero (redux) - IMG_0914.JPG

RoTors, Batman_1939, Brettc10 and 2 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. QLR1

QLR1 DARK SIDE, embraced!

Congratulations on the Zero. I can actually see you in a Zero. I remember you wearing an OTT, so it makes sense in my mind!

SiRacer420 likes this.
  3. KillerCollector

KillerCollector Oakley Expert Premium Member

What model? I can't tell from the pics. Squared?

4. SiRacer420

.4 Squared.

And Q. I shaved the beard so the OTT isn't as dramatic but I do like the way the zero sits.

The beard will be back! With a vengeance!

QLR1 and KillerCollector like this.
  5. SiRacer420

6. SiRacer420

I guess I forgot that part in all the excitement lol

SecretNinja likes this.
  7. KillerCollector

U should stay away from any Zero. Not worth collecting. Tell anyone else u know to that its just not worth it. :rolleyes:

RoTors, QLR1 and SiRacer420 like this.
  8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats!
    :rofl:

9. SecretNinja

SecretNinja Oakley Expert

Those look great bud. Nice find. You got lucky and had the box included. Mine didn't. This might turn into a whole new issue though. After looking at those for a week, and a lot of empty shelf space, I can see a full line of Zero collection coming on.

SiRacer420 likes this.
  10. KillerCollector