• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Fledgling Collection

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
Well. Here is my expanding collection at its near birth. Started a month or so ago. First pair were the crosshair 2.0. Now I'm at 11 with another couple of monster dogs in the mail. From top left to bottom right. Fmj scar g30, New valve matte fog grey polarised, dartboard honey bronze? , scar electric blue ice irudium, splinter Brown chrome black vr28 polarised, tens deep blue pol, crosshair lead black polarised, monster dog charcoal black yellow grey lens. Monster dog pol black shallow blue , 5 squared white tiger grey, and flak jacket 30 yet heritage with jade lens. Hoping to have a spluce, and any monster dogs I can lay my hands on to add. Should have olive green with emerald lens and green icons bnib in post in a day or two. .
IMAG0088.jpg
IMAG0090.jpg

Thanks! The charcoal monster dogs came yesterday. They may be my favourite pair at moment.. I'm hoping my new md green olive, emerald look like this. I think they are coming with stock silver icon so might have to get my paintbrush out to get them looking like this.
Screenshot_2014-05-24-11-43-43_1.jpg

Thanks mate. I need to check out everyone else's collection and get some inspiration for what's next!

nice collection! stay away from the xmetals unless you feel that your wallet needs a good beating. And if it does, stay away from Romeos cuz i want them for myself!

:whistle:

Hahaha. I posted on x metal section. Found som x squared on sale in an opticians in London. Didn't fit me so I let the community know. I started this obcession wanting x metals. But I have found a happy medium chasing monster dogs. More wallet friendly at the moment. Haha.

Back