1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ajcon200

ajcon200 Oakley Collector

Well. Here is my expanding collection at its near birth. Started a month or so ago. First pair were the crosshair 2.0. Now I'm at 11 with another couple of monster dogs in the mail. From top left to bottom right. Fmj scar g30, New valve matte fog grey polarised, dartboard honey bronze? , scar electric blue ice irudium, splinter Brown chrome black vr28 polarised, tens deep blue pol, crosshair lead black polarised, monster dog charcoal black yellow grey lens. Monster dog pol black shallow blue , 5 squared white tiger grey, and flak jacket 30 yet heritage with jade lens. Hoping to have a spluce, and any monster dogs I can lay my hands on to add. Should have olive green with emerald lens and green icons bnib in post in a day or two. . My Fledgling Collection - IMAG0088.jpg My Fledgling Collection - IMAG0090.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. ajcon200

Oh. And a rather plain blue bed sheet. (Not included in the collection )

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

cool collection bro!

ajcon200 likes this.
  4. ajcon200

Thanks! The charcoal monster dogs came yesterday. They may be my favourite pair at moment.. I'm hoping my new md green olive, emerald look like this. I think they are coming with stock silver icon so might have to get my paintbrush out to get them looking like this. My Fledgling Collection - Screenshot_2014-05-24-11-43-43_1.jpg

5. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Congrats your off to a great start, lots of good variety in there!

6. ajcon200

Thanks mate. I need to check out everyone else's collection and get some inspiration for what's next!

7. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Right on bro.

ajcon200 likes this.
  8. dragonvoi

dragonvoi Dragonvoi knows xMetal. Premium Member

nice collection! stay away from the xmetals unless you feel that your wallet needs a good beating. And if it does, stay away from Romeos cuz i want them for myself!

:whistle:

ajcon200 likes this.
  9. ajcon200

Hahaha. I posted on x metal section. Found som x squared on sale in an opticians in London. Didn't fit me so I let the community know. I started this obcession wanting x metals. But I have found a happy medium chasing monster dogs. More wallet friendly at the moment. Haha.

10. headpatrolman

headpatrolman O Addict

Nice Scars and MD's

ajcon200 likes this.