• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Fledgling Collection

Thanks!! With original box as well. I was pretty happy with them. The colour is awesome

Well. This has expanded. Now. I have a load more monster dogs ... And a few others. Here are the dogs. Matte with grey... Snow camo grey, night camo vr28 polorised, whisky bronze, amber emerald iridium with green icons , charcoal grey yellow flouro camo with grey, stealth with black iridium , matte with black uridium polorised, and polished black with shallow blue polorised ...

IMAG0354.jpg

And hopefully soon these will be mine as well ... Not these exact ones. Ha. But something like
6820704334_41d87cfa91.jpg

Scar electric blue, scar fmj with g30, 30 year anniversary flak with jade, bnib black unknown , bn overcast unknown with g30, dartboard/dart? Honey , New valve matte fog with grey polorised, splice gunmetel pol black with emerald irudium, pit bull root beer with tungsten iridium polarised, ten polished black with deep blue polirised, bnib old schoo valve, bronze with titanium polorised, c wire pewter with ok red iridium polarised, crosshair 2.0 lead with bi polarised (first pair) , splinter Brown chrome with vr28 black iridiun polorised and. A five squared tiger print with warm grey.

Just over 3 months work. And I think I may try and find a cheaper hobby for a while. Haha

Back