• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Fledgling Collection

Thanks mate. I'm happy with it. Well. If I secure those cinder dogs I will be. Hahaha.

Woooooo. Cinders should be mine.
$_3.JPG

Thought I might show my dogs in they're natural habitat. Still waiting on that bnib cinder. Which I should have next week.

Oh. And if anyone knows anywhere. Or anyone that has any models I don't have. Or lenses. Or deals in shops or suppliers with stock of rush vr28 bi pol.. any other flouro camos, pearl, white, bronze. Tribal. Etc etc. I would be grateful. I'm at a dead end looking for any other colours in the UK. Regards.

Well. A quick update. ( I really need a tower, not just for displaying but for storage. Here is my non monster dog collection as it stands.
IMAG0943.jpg
So. That would be. fuel cells, Ferrari, Stephen Murray. Gascans: Bob burnquist, chip foose, woodland camo, custom lizard green hydroprint with emerald. Fat cat cream and gold, New valve matte for grey pol, straight jacket 2: silver and ice, matte black with bip poker star edition, tens deep blue pol, scars: electric blue with ice, fmj with g30; midnight with fire (love these) flaks: 30 yr with jade, metallic green with bi, c wire pewter with + red pol, crosshair 2.0 lead bip (first pair) , splinter with vr28 bip ...And... Pit bull root beer and tungsten ip....

Back