1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Beancooker

Beancooker Oakley Enthusiast

My friend saw a pic of me wearing my Mars and the display case in the background. He said he had a pair to give me to add to the case. I asked what they were and he said they are Oakley's. Aside of that I had to wait to see what they are. He said he bought them and wore them once but they were too small for his head, so they had been sitting in a drawer for a few years. I sent him a shipping label and two cases of Lemonheads candy for hooking me up. This is what he sent me. They were free, but I gave him $8 in candy for the gesture. Looks like I scored pretty well. Here are some pics to enjoy;

My Friend Said These Would Look Good In My Display Case... - IMG_0437_zps1e162317.jpg

My Friend Said These Would Look Good In My Display Case... - IMG_0439_zpsf039357d.jpg

My Friend Said These Would Look Good In My Display Case... - IMG_0441_zps6788ea85.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Mag Four. Nice pair! They probably will fit you fine.

3. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Crazy that he kept the box.

4. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Great deal! I need some friends like that...

Martin likes this.
  5. Beancooker

They fit really well. I didn't even ask for the box, since I assumed it was gone. They were quite a nice surprise when I opened the box.

6. Oakley plumber

Oakley plumber Oakley Beginner

I love it, $8 in candy.

7. OakleyGuru379

OakleyGuru379 What is that thing?!

I'll give you ten dollars in Jolly Ranchers for them!

Beancooker likes this.
  8. Beancooker

It's a swell offer, but... I work in a warehouse full of groceries. $8 my cost in lemonheads is two cases. It was close to 10 pounds of lemonheads. :tongue:

9. Sounds like you work in a similar job as I do, selling wholesale items to convenience stores, gas stations, etc.

10. Beancooker

I am currently the Assistant Warehouse Manager for a large wholesale grocery distribution center. Primarily we sell to convenience stores and food service.