• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Frogskins

Bobby shades

Oakley Beginner
After a couple of acquisitions recently I thought it was time to show of my humble Frogskins collection. It will stay this size for now because I must really contain myself from buying more:laugh:
A family photo with from top to bottom: Kazu, Stpl, Dalmation, Rootbeer/cyan fade(with grey lenses from the Blacklight greens)and Blacklight green(with blue iridium lenses from the Rootbeer/cyan fades)

027stg.jpg

The Dalmation/grey I have as a display piece only. Stands out nicely between the rest but is to extravagant for me to wear.

The Blacklight green I only bought for the grey lenses for my Rootbeer/cyan fades. Here pictured with the Blue iridium lenses from the aforementioned pair.

The Rootbeer/cyan fade I really like and have worn it almost daily for about two years. With the grey instead of the blue iridium lenses I think it looks a bit less flashy which I prefer for a pair to wear.

The Kazus I have about two weeks now. I am wearing it these days.

034fb.jpg

The Staple design is by far my nicest pair, also one that I could very well wear but I have decided to keep it nice and safe as a display piece.

035cn.jpg

2010 - what a year for Frogskins! Fade series and the STPL's came out and neither has, in my opinion, been topped since.

Latest Posts

Back