• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Gift To Myself

13ThirtySeven

Oakley Beginner
Went to my local SGH to find that they had one pair of the Silver Jupiter Factory Lite in stock. Me and the dude on duty, talked and talked, and I had my Deuce Coupe Holbrook with me, he had never even seen them before. I explained that I had a coupon mailed to me but had lost it which is true, so he sweetened the deal and gave me a white women's vault, free of charge, which is where this pair will live. I do plan to wear the Factory Lite a lot. In 5 days on October 8th I will have 1 year of alcohol sobriety under my belt. This is my gift to myself. This is my 6th pair in my collection.

White Women's Vault.

white_vault.jpg

Front Folded

front_in_vault.jpg

Back Folded

back_in_vault.jpg

Out of the Vault.

front_right_lite.jpg

Amazing hinges, and Logo

amazing_hinge_and_logo.jpg

On my mug

front_right_on.jpg

On my mug almost straight on.

almost_head_on.jpg

Overall I am super happy with every detail of this pair, a true piece of Oakley Engineering, I will try to add some shots outdoors in natural light tomorrow. :cool:

Congrats on your purchase but even more so on your anniversary. Good for you and a perfect way to reward yourself. Enjoy them! They are a really great pair.

Thanks everybody, I hope to wear this pair a whole lot, they are kinda the crown King of my collection right now.

Back