• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Holy Grail!!!!!

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
I have been wanting one of these for a while now. The timing never was right or they were already gone. I saw this on CL for 120.00 , yes 120 dollars. I called him up and explained that I lived 675 miles or so from him but I wanted it would he hold it for me. He said he would. My brother-in-law was working about 60 to 70 miles from him and he just happened to have a trunk and trailer. I called my B-N--L and he said he would front the money and pick it up. So he has had it since last Thursday and was making his way home. Brought it over to me today. I gave him 100 dollars in BP gas cards that I got for hotel stays and my company pays my gas for my company car. So really I will probably go get two more shelves cut because it is really crowded in there. He didn't want to take the cards but I insisted. Here are some before and after pictures. If anyone needs locks for this style case I could probably hook that up we would just figure something in trade.

P4201645_zps0e3ac024.jpg

P4201645_zps80cbc952.jpg

P4201644_zps84692f8a.jpg

P4201642_zps1d5bc9bd.jpg

P4201643_zpsdd4d6acd.jpg

P4201644_zps84692f8a.jpg

Sorry duplicated 1 picture not sure how to delete after post. He also gave me the small shelf and those two waterfall type displays on the sides.

Ahhh so you are the lucky one one who beat me the case in my own back yard! Hahahah congrats man. Glad a collector got it, I was just buying it to put in storage because I don't need it at the moment. The other 4 are not quite full yet. Congrats once again glad you got it man.

Nice job, how long did it take you to arrange everything? That takes me forever.
Well I think I texted him last Monday or Tuesday and kept in touch with him called my parents but they couldn't help me but told me about my B-I-L being really close and called him he had it loaded 2 days later and has had it about a week til I got it yesterday.

Latest Posts

Back