1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

I have been wanting one of these for a while now. The timing never was right or they were already gone. I saw this on CL for 120.00 , yes 120 dollars. I called him up and explained that I lived 675 miles or so from him but I wanted it would he hold it for me. He said he would. My brother-in-law was working about 60 to 70 miles from him and he just happened to have a trunk and trailer. I called my B-N--L and he said he would front the money and pick it up. So he has had it since last Thursday and was making his way home. Brought it over to me today. I gave him 100 dollars in BP gas cards that I got for hotel stays and my company pays my gas for my company car. So really I will probably go get two more shelves cut because it is really crowded in there. He didn't want to take the cards but I insisted. Here are some before and after pictures. If anyone needs locks for this style case I could probably hook that up we would just figure something in trade.

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201645_zps0e3ac024.jpg

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201645_zps80cbc952.jpg

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201644_zps84692f8a.jpg

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201642_zps1d5bc9bd.jpg

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201643_zpsdd4d6acd.jpg

My Holy Grail!!!!! - P4201644_zps84692f8a.jpg

Sorry duplicated 1 picture not sure how to delete after post. He also gave me the small shelf and those two waterfall type displays on the sides.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. brookiewook

brookiewook Oakley Beginner

Yes!!!

3. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

sweet deal bro!!! congrats!!!

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Sweet man

5. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

great deal. pick-up

6. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Awesome score! Congrats!

7. Ecko

Ecko Team RamRod Staff Member Premium Member

Congratulations

8. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

Ahhh so you are the lucky one one who beat me the case in my own back yard! Hahahah congrats man. Glad a collector got it, I was just buying it to put in storage because I don't need it at the moment. The other 4 are not quite full yet. Congrats once again glad you got it man.

9. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Nice job, how long did it take you to arrange everything? That takes me forever.

10. reggavegga

reggavegga Oakley Expert

Well I think I texted him last Monday or Tuesday and kept in touch with him called my parents but they couldn't help me but told me about my B-I-L being really close and called him he had it loaded 2 days later and has had it about a week til I got it yesterday.