• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Holy Grail!!!!!

Oh I started about 9 pm cleaning it and getting the stickers off and cleaning shelves (off and on) got done about 1 am last night having it all loaded. So about 4 hours cleaning and loading. Does anyone know what the actual thickness of the shelves are? and actual stock measurements.

my shelves are 5/16" thick. I am interested in the locks but I have different style locks on my x-metal case. I wonder if they are the same as what I need for the my Spline case? I'll post some pictures later.

my shelves are 5/16" thick. I am interested in the locks but I have different style locks on my x-metal case. I wonder if they are the same as what I need for the my Spline case? I'll post some pictures later.

Cool I can get locks that are on the case like mine for sure. Not sure what kind the spline case has if I go to O store today hoping to get a comp. bag for half off not sure they are doing the bags and bakpacks some stores are (from what members are saying) I will look at the splines if they have them.

Back