• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Humble Collection...

tedinblack

Oakley Beginner
VAB/NYC
Here is my current collection. Not nearly as extensive as it could be- I wear everything I have, and sell or trade stuff that I break or don't wear anymore. I LOVE orange lenses, ever since my first pair of Frogskins back in '93. Enjoy! :smile:

DSC_8630.jpg

My Half X collection- Ruby Iridium on X-Metal, and Fire Iridium, Emerald Iridium, Ice Iridium Polarized and Black Iridium Polarized, all on Carbon frames.

DSC_8632.jpg

I went through my wife's beads and put these on my Half X bags so I know what's inside without taking each one out of the drawer to look for a specific pair.

DSC_8633.jpg

Split Jacket w/ Wind Gasket and strap. OIH Grey with Matte Black jaws, icons and ear socks. Fire Iridium Standard and Vented, Black Iridium Polarized, OIH Violet Iridium, and Clear. In a few weeks I'll be picking up a pair of Clear Vented.

DSC_8635.jpg

Half Wire 2.0 Carbon/ Black Iridium Polarized, and my trusty old Zero 0.6, Carbon Fiber/ Clear. Up until the Split Jackets, these Zeros were my primary eye protection through fifteen years of mountain biking, shooting, racquetball and paddleball, as well as weed whacking, hitting things with other things, and various other activities hazardous to eyes. I still use them for dirty stuff, but the Splits have taken over for sports. The Half Wires have been retired to work glasses, I use them for driving emergency vehicles. They will get ruined eventually...

Good idea with the beads.

Thanks! I wear these every day, and keep them in a drawer by the door. It annoys the hell out of me when I have to look in every bag for the ones I want! They are pony beads, a thousand of them cost like five bucks in Michaels.

Latest Posts

Back