• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My humble x-metal collection

The price is another reason I'm staying away from Romeos. The XX and XS run steeper than julies but from what I've seen traded here R1 runs more. I have my doubts on the fit of XS for me but I think an XX will be fine.

But yea once you drop $300 on a pair of sunglasses it's easier the second, third, fourth....oh $hit I'm in trouble I bought half a dozen pairs! $500 per pair is a considerable leap.

Told a co-worker this morning that I had $300 plus in the pair I wore today and he cussed me the ____ out! All in jest but he was flabbergasted that I'd spend that much on shades....I said "dude I got numerous pairs!" He walked away shaking his head.
You can get a nice pair of R1's for 600ish. No box though. That's not terrible! ;)

The price is another reason I'm staying away from Romeos. The XX and XS run steeper than julies but from what I've seen traded here R1 runs more. I have my doubts on the fit of XS for me but I think an XX will be fine.

But yea once you drop $300 on a pair of sunglasses it's easier the second, third, fourth....oh $hit I'm in trouble I bought half a dozen pairs! $500 per pair is a considerable leap.

Told a co-worker this morning that I had $300 plus in the pair I wore today and he cussed me the ____ out! All in jest but he was flabbergasted that I'd spend that much on shades....I said "dude I got numerous pairs!" He walked away shaking his head.
He's a moron lol. Dior and Gucci sun's run $375-500 in most cases note with less quality, history, style, or rarity! You did well! That penny like hella lonely though lol.

He's a moron lol. Dior and Gucci sun's run $375-500 in most cases note with less quality, history, style, or rarity! You did well! That penny like hella lonely though lol.
I literally got my 6th juliet in the mailbox that day so when I set em up for pics ol poor penny got pushed to a stand all by itself. I'll get him a friend before long.

So I acquired my first x-metal at the end of May, yeah just a couple months ago. Needless to say I got hooked...just like I knew I would! I've been kind of busy. I finally got me some stands so I could group them together and take pics. Six juliets and one very lonely penny.
View attachment 268591 View attachment 268593 View attachment 268594 View attachment 268597 View attachment 268598
Is that a custom purple juliet? Looks awesome with the white socks!

Back