• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Idea!

hiofficr87

Oakley Beginner
I know this place is probably swarming with Alpha Male's and I also am one..But i am getting ready to ask my girlfriend "the big question" i am in the process of trying to figure out how to incorporate the one thing that she knows i really enjoy and thats sunglasses, Oakleys to be specific so i want to make a pair and have the lenses engraved with "WillUMryMe" but the "custom" section on their site does not offer a single frame she would wear so i need to get the lenses engraved, i am also trying to figure out how incorporate the ring in the center of a Square O hard case...anyone got any input for me...

A member named Edsjunk does laser engraving on lenses, and has had great reviews...you might want to seek his help. PM me, I have a women's frame in like new condition that maybe she'll like...it's the Dangerous model.

A ring box would probably fit in a square o box with some rose pedals around it. Might stain box a little but you want a dramatic effect. Or if the glasses are in there as well you could put it jnside a cleaning bag folded up. As far as etching contact edsjunk he might be able to help you out.
Rando. Wierd ideas lol.

Any jewelry store would probably be able to engrave the lenses for you, and you wouldnt be held back by character count or placement on the lens.

A ring box would probably fit in a square o box with some rose pedals around it. Might stain box a little but you want a dramatic effect. Or if the glasses are in there as well you could put it jnside a cleaning bag folded up. As far as etching contact edsjunk he might be able to help you out.
Rando. Wierd ideas lol.

I was thinking about that but i would need to get a ring box with no top...my play is to place both the glasses and the ring in the same case....with the ring in the center of the glasses...does that make sense

A member named Edsjunk does laser engraving on lenses, and has had great reviews...you might want to seek his help. PM me, I have a women's frame in like new condition that maybe she'll like...it's the Dangerous model.

Thank you for the input...ill look up Edsjunk and see what he can do..

I have one of these laying around i could use also

oakley-sunglass-case.jpg

I would etch it on the inside of the lenses dead center, she will put them on and take them off to see why she has obstructed vision... BAM

Have an extra set handy though or she might say no because your a dope for wrecking perfectly good lenses...lol

I would etch it on the inside of the lenses dead center, she will put them on and take them off to see why she has obstructed vision... BAM

Have an extra set handy though or she might say no because your a dope for wrecking perfectly good lenses...lol

LOL, good idea! I can picture her putting on the glasses, then taking them off, repeating...then holding the glasses up to the light and BAM!!! just like you said. Nice!!!

YES, thats a great idea. When she takes them off and does a double take with them on you can procede to get on one knee with the ring. If she says no to that take the glasses and run!!! lol

Latest Posts

Back