• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Latest Pickups; OCP & Plaintiff Squared

QLR1

The Big Shield King
TX
As some of yall may already know, I recently bought an OCP Offshoot and some Plaintiff Squared. I am pleased with both sunglasses thus far. The Offshoot is drawing attention like the Shaun White Offshoot does.

The OCP is an Offshoot with crystal black frame, silver icons and bands, and ruby iridium polarized lenses.... That ruby is SICK!!!!!

20130821_174632.jpg
20130821_174944_LLS.jpg
20130821_175142.jpg
20130822_095353.jpg
20130825_225413_LLS.jpg

The Plaintiff Squared is more ordinary looking; it is the Lead/BIP colorway. feels extremely light! It merely came with a black bag, though.

20130825_231847_LLS.jpg
20130825_133240.jpg

Both of those look great! I'm hitting up an O store here in a week. Not sure what they will have in store for me there. Really considering an emerald iridium polarized custom pair of offshoots. But it's tough to chose these days.

Forgot to mention the backstory behind the OCP. I initially started the order with the white frames. I called Oakley to see what was the hold up (2 weeks had already elapsed)... The rep told me that the white frames were backordered:mad:. I got him to change the framed to Crystal Black. He also upgraded shipping to 2nd day air at no additional cost.

Both of those look great! I'm hitting up an O store here in a week. Not sure what they will have in store for me there. Really considering an emerald iridium polarized custom pair of offshoots. But it's tough to chose these days.

I'm thinking about that emerald also either in a Offshoot or a Big Taco. hmmmmmm

I was just playing with the OCP Offshoot last night trying to figure out which one to get. How's that Ruby lens to look through? I've tried regular Ruby, but not Ruby polarized. I just couldn't get used to the tint looking through Ruby.

Back