• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Latest Recruit..TB2

Didn't expect to have a beautiful watch like this in my whole life...Now I'm a believer..dreams do come true (comes in a brand new complete condition at a very fair fair price;)).

Congrats! I am also looking for a TB2 at a "very fair fair price". Did the place you purchased it from have any more?

Thanks a bunch for your assistance!

Congrats on the TBII! It's the most beautiful watch ever created!

Indeed it is bud thanks. only thing is too scared to cut the rubber myself :unsure:

Congrats! I am also looking for a TB2 at a "very fair fair price". Did the place you purchased it from have any more?

Thanks a bunch for your assistance!

sure you will find one soon bud, put it this way it comes when you least expected it (and comes with a very decent price too).

Indeed it is bud thanks. only thing is too scared to cut the rubber myself :unsure:

sure you will find one soon bud, put it this way it comes when you least expected it (and comes with a very decent price too).
Oh it's easy with a pair of scissors. Just measure twice and cut once only one link at a time.