• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Metal Collection

great collection bro! im sure you'll need another case for more xmetals to come..lol
Yep, I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a double wide. I'm gonna finish the upstairs and turn a room into my office. After that is finished I will probably start looking in earnest.

That is one great set up. Very nice collection. What is that display case called? That is exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks! I believe it is a Stretchline or variant, although I could be mistaken. I have pulled it up on O Review before but having issues finding it. The previous owner sprayed the outside plexi with friggin frost spray paint! I had to cut corner beams and make new shelf pins. She turned out good tho. Got some good info from the display case subforum here. The folks in there were a superb help. Good luck on your hunt.

Thanks! I believe it is a Stretchline or variant, although I could be mistaken. I have pulled it up on O Review before but having issues finding it. The previous owner sprayed the outside plexi with friggin frost spray paint! I had to cut corner beams and make new shelf pins. She turned out good tho. Got some good info from the display case subforum here. The folks in there were a superb help. Good luck on your hunt.

I'll have to venture that way. Thanks.

Very nice collection! Your story is exactly why I haven't gotten into collecting x-metal... yet. I can see the slippery slope approaching!
Just go ahead and get the Romeo 1 out of the way now, I'm telling you! I waited a while and passed up some killer deals in the sales threads which I should have jumped on. Wound up getting a couple of great deals anyway, but I just prolonged it is all. Just do it and get it over with if you do start. You won't regret it.