• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Modest Collection

toosteeley

I should Work at Oakley
Toronto
Really just getting started with collecting Oakleys. Been a long time fan - bought my first pair in the early 90's (clear/ice Frogs) but didn't start collecting until this August when I lost my Monster Pups and couldn't decide what to replace them with. 2 pairs became 4, became 8 then had to get a display case. Now I'm at 20 after only a few months. Trolling this forum hasn't helped ;)

Likely starting on x-metals soon, but been trying hard to resist the urge. I know it's a slippery slope!

Hope you enjoy :)

2dl9ixj.jpg

ou4i1c.jpg

14nnre0.jpg

11s076w.jpg

2a8guw0.jpg

jb46dk.jpg

2hhoqcn.jpg

:welcome:

Awesome collection. You came to the wrong place if you weren't trying to get the numbers up!

I see you got a storefront in there... Yep you are a Collector!

Keep it up!

Really just getting started with collecting Oakleys. Been a long time fan - bought my first pair in the early 90's (clear/ice Frogs) but didn't start collecting until this August when I lost my Monster Pups and couldn't decide what to replace them with. 2 pairs became 4, became 8 then had to get a display case. Now I'm at 20 after only a few months. Trolling this forum hasn't helped ;)

Likely starting on x-metals soon, but been trying hard to resist the urge. I know it's a slippery slope!

Hope you enjoy :)

2dl9ixj.jpg

ou4i1c.jpg

14nnre0.jpg

11s076w.jpg

2a8guw0.jpg

jb46dk.jpg

2hhoqcn.jpg
Love the display! Very well laid out! Watch out for thise metals! Thats a black hole you can escape. But it sure is a fun ride!

Thanks for the comments and compliments, gang! Much appreciated.

Very small collection at the moment compared to most on the forum, but everyone's gotta start somewhere!

Thanks for the comments and compliments, gang! Much appreciated.

Very small collection at the moment compared to most on the forum, but everyone's gotta start somewhere!
Agreed. You'll be amazed how many don't have 20, though.

As long as you are pleased, so be it.

Latest Posts

Back