• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My name is BriP, and I'm an Oakley-holic.

yeah condiiton is important - if the FMJ is in trouble it just keeps peeling. mine has some small issues but so far has been stable. got to keep em SO clean. haha
The guy is selling them for relatively cheap which makes me want to think that they're not in great condition.

Are there any current lenses that can be used on the Splice?

Just checked. No Ice Iridiums for Straight Jackets on O.com to use. :(

I really you were dancing that Korean song after purchasing these items. lol nice grabs man.

The guy is selling them for relatively cheap which makes me want to think that they're not in great condition.

Are there any current lenses that can be used on the Splice?

Just checked. No Ice Iridiums for Straight Jackets on O.com to use. :(

the 'Unknown" lenses are a close fit, or otherwise any lens bigger than it, i can cut down to size. you can pm me if you wanna keep talking about this more =)

I really you were dancing that Korean song after purchasing these items. lol nice grabs man.

haha Gangnam? im too uncoordinated to even try but i was pretty happy with all of em when they arrived..

the 'Unknown" lenses are a close fit, or otherwise any lens bigger than it, i can cut down to size. you can pm me if you wanna keep talking about this more =)
If I can get more info on the Splice here, I'll definitely hit you up in PM.

Kinda unsure if I even want to venture into getting Splice, to be honest. I've pretty much sold all of my O Matter stuff with the exception of a few that have sentimental value. Plus, I would hate to ruin a pair of Splice because of my rule that every pair of Oakleys I buy, I have to wear them.

If I can get more info on the Splice here, I'll definitely hit you up in PM.

Kinda unsure if I even want to venture into getting Splice, to be honest. I've pretty much sold all of my O Matter stuff with the exception of a few that have sentimental value. Plus, I would hate to ruin a pair of Splice because of my rule that every pair of Oakleys I buy, I have to wear them.

thats kind of the ideal situation actually. in that case find a cheap one, and wear the hell out of it, no worries. once it peels alot, send it to the Doc and get the top custom painted in silver, and it'll look like new, PLUS never have peeling issues anymore.

thats kind of the ideal situation actually. in that case find a cheap one, and wear the hell out of it, no worries. once it peels alot, send it to the Doc and get the top custom painted in silver, and it'll look like new, PLUS never have peeling issues anymore.
Someone does custom paint jobs for it? Man, I've been off these boards for far too long. LOL

if ever you are selling the sub zero 2n, let me know man. lol. gosh, we are like sharks waiting for the man to fall over board. RAAAAR!!!

Back