• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My name is BriP, and I'm an Oakley-holic.

if ever you are selling the sub zero 2n, let me know man. lol. gosh, we are like sharks waiting for the man to fall over board. RAAAAR!!!

haha sharks sharks! im used to diving in sharky waters. My honours project was in Shark Bay, West Australia. we saw tigers and bulls off the boat but never anythign underwater. circling us just out of sight no doubt.

oh and yes i'll let you know. Zeros and Xmetal will probably be last to go; theyre my favs.

thanks man.. this isnt even half of it.. just what i have on holiday.

and the julieX in this pictures have custom cut persimmon lenses =) usually they are gold iridium, but i was using the persimmon for computer use LOL

LOL! that's just wicked bro..nice to see that your holiday brought u tons of fun (and CC bills i believe) :laugh: oh right..didn't notice those were persimmon..any difference compared to usual computer use?

LOL! that's just wicked bro..nice to see that your holiday brought u tons of fun (and CC bills i believe) :laugh: oh right..didn't notice those were persimmon..any difference compared to usual computer use?

haha it was all cash- drained the bank lol.
yeah sorry the pics are small. yup i find the persimmon cuts the gare and softens the harshness of the white light.. helps especially at night, eyes dont hurt at all when on the computer. I will replace with HI persimmon if i ever manage to find it! lol

haha it was all cash- drained the bank lol.
yeah sorry the pics are small. yup i find the persimmon cuts the gare and softens the harshness of the white light.. helps especially at night, eyes dont hurt at all when on the computer. I will replace with HI persimmon if i ever manage to find it! lol

niceeeee..:thumb: hmm..i might have to consider finding a pair then..but lenses like the HI yellow, wont it just make thing much more brighter?

Back