1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Glad to find this site!
    I spent a while collecting Oakleys and had poked around o-review trying to find a forum there and somehow stumbled across this forum.
    I started with Spys, especially the GT Aluminum, and wanted a little nicer frame. One day I picked up a pair of XX 24k's. You know where this story goes don't you, brothers and sisters?
    Especially starting with the XX 24k's, that was a recipe for disaster right?
    I got a taste for basically X Metals only with the exception of a Mag Switch and a Mag M. What I liked most about XM's is the ability to personalize through lenses, different nosebombs/ t-shox and especially refreshes through tune-ups (for as long as they do the service). And Half Jackets for softball.
    I don't know, 30 some pair (almost scared to count) and a couple of O-squared towers later and I'm still bit. Honestly- except for a polished/ slate Ichiro- maybe the fever is close to breaking.
    I have a great, very tolerant wife of over 25 years who has finally stopped rolling her eyes everytime that Chris (you folks know your mail carrier on a first name too right?) drops off another package of the same old size. I think that after showing her what a leather Mars or 24K Juliet go for I've deluded herself to believe that these are "investments". :rolleyes:
    I've enjoyed reading a lot of the posts here in this corner of the universe and look forward to getting to know your better!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Welcome aboard.....

3. jward106

jward106 Oakley Beginner

Welcome to the Forum. The more time you spend on here your fever will skyrocket.

4. JOBEN

JOBEN Oakley Collector

Welcome to the forum show us some pics!!!

5. Pjam23

Pjam23 Oakley Collector

Welcome friend post some pics

6. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Seems like you'll fit in around here

7. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

welcome to the forum! i know what you mean about the mail man

8. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Just today I saw that a pair were out for delivery a day early and went home just as Chris was walking down my driveway to get a signature.
    He asked if I had already picked up the pair that I had missed him on Friday- of course I was at the Post Office at 8:30 AM when they opened up...
    Turn-around and back to work in 20 minutes.
    Sweet, talk about great timing!

9. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Welcome dude!

10. Ryan_C

Ryan_C Oakley Beginner

So where are you from?