• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Name Is Mervillian And I Am An Addict

Mervillian

Oakley Expert
Hello from British Columbia, Canada.

I bought my first pair of Oakley sunglasses in 1999 but only found this forum a few weeks ago. Thought it was time to introduce myself and share my Oakley history.

My first pair (that started the addiction) were Twentys (black frames and lenses). Still have them although need to replace the lenses. Since then have added the following in order:
Half jackets (from Craigslist, but these are currently misplaced....must unpack boxes from moving 2 years ago)
Whiskers (black)
Whiskers (silver, from Value Village. Luckily had my black whiskers to compare every aspect to the potential $3 purchase to confirm their authenticity..... or the perfect counterfeit).
Square Whiskers (Brown/Rootbeer)
Gascans
And my latest pride and joys from Craigslist, serialized plasma Juliets with the original emerald lenses plus black iridium polarized and ice iridium replacement lenses.

Now with my first pair of x-metals, my addiction has a focus. I look forward to discussing the pure awesomeness that is Oakley with you.

-Mervillian

Back