• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Custom Jawbone!

bigOak

Oakley Beginner
Once I got out of work today, I just had to pull the trigger on these after I clocked out! We had these out on display forever as a custom pair and I just wanted to get something that no one else had (at least other than the one in my store), while snagging my first sport frame as well :dance3:

Dark Grey Frame, Matte Black Jaws, Black Iridium Vented Lenses and Ice Iridium Polarized Lenses, Blue Bolts

CAE4D72F.jpg

44F63B44-1.jpg

Ice Iridium Polarized Lens

758B9746.jpg

2EBF44B7.jpg

Black Iridium Vented Lenses

82910233.jpg

695A2F36-1.jpg

Looks awesome with the blue lenses... Not so much with the black

Black for when I go running in the morning, and blue for every day use when I'm out and about. I tried to think of another one I could get instead of black as a secondary (that would still look cool) and ran out of ideas haha

Super nice pick up dude!! Congrats, love the ice lenses!!

Thanks peez, I think that bag that comes with it is the icing on the cake as well! I gotta give credit to where credit is due, my co-worker, he originally came up with this pairing

Jawbone are such a awesome model - i like that you can easy customize them.
sweet color combination!

@yoshi1984
you don't have to buy a wind jacket. you can get the history text as a regular split jacket . . . it's even cheaper.

Latest Posts

Back