• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

SpeakForYou said:
Yeah you pay for the better quality, protection and I guess the name.

Isn't that the point of buying Oakley glasses? Is for the great lenses..otherwise your just trying to show off that you can afford the name and use $2 quality lenses

Well my Acid Blue Frogs have arrived!

56093ae7-4f56-b4da.jpg

56093ae7-4f67-5c66.jpg

Didn't think the frame was as dark as that but I'm glad I finally got a pair.

Anyone know where to buy some Blue Iridium lenses?

Nice! I'd try Pink Iridium in those. Blue and Pink is a good combo :thumb:

Isn't that the point of buying Oakley glasses? Is for the great lenses..otherwise your just trying to show off that you can afford the name and use $2 quality lenses

Yeah your right otherwise you'd just buy a pair of fakes.

Nice! I'd try Pink Iridium in those. Blue and Pink is a good combo :thumb:

Never thought of pink iridium, the grey lenses are great for Scotland where it's usually cloudy or raining lol.

Vancouver and Scotland = Rain :lol: I know this all too well :sad:

I think the Pink would really brighten things up for you :wink:

Yeah might have a wee look for them. Need to keep my money now for motorbike lessons and a trip over to watch some hockey :), so might be a while before I buy any new lenses or Frogs :(

Those are some great pairs! The frogskins bug is definitely addictive!!

Those are some great pairs! The frogskins bug is definitely addictive!!

Yep, you lot are a bad influence :p

Well I've just bought a pair of Jupiter Camo Frogskins there. Will need to come up with a good excuse for my mother who will kill me if she finds out. Might try the "well they were really cheap on the bay" line. But then again she wont buy me a pair of Jupiter LX for my birthday in a few weeks :(

I'll post some pics when they arrive. If I'm still alive haha.

The VR46's are really nice, had quite a few compliments on them.

I've just purchased a pair of Acid Blue Frogs':biggrin:My mother is going to kill me haha. I can just hear her now "What do you need 3 pairs of sunglasses for? It's not as if it's sunny all the time here!"

Will need to find a pair of Blue Iridium lenses or some Blue VL aftermarket ones for them.

I just started collecting so my mom hasn't seen the new additions yet. She's gonna say the same thing! Nice picks btw!

Latest Posts

Back