• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Frogs!

My Jupiter Camo Frogs have finally arrived :DThey look great!

e4cb6fab.jpg

Even came with 2 stickers :)
72de0dbf.jpg

82e7880e.jpg

Only problem is they don't seem to sit right on my face and when I put them on the table one legs is in the air!

8ae56e52.jpg

f60c4db7.jpg

e4cb6fab.jpg

72de0dbf.jpg

82e7880e.jpg

8ae56e52.jpg

f60c4db7.jpg

e4cb6fab.jpg

72de0dbf.jpg

82e7880e.jpg

8ae56e52.jpg

f60c4db7.jpg

It's very common for one of the legs to not sit flush on a flat surface, I've had many Frogskins do it. Some members recommend warmong the frame a little and twisting it so it's straight but I've never tried that, it's never bothered me too much or affected the wearing of them.

It's very common for one of the legs to not sit flush on a flat surface, I've had many Frogskins do it. Some members recommend warmong the frame a little and twisting it so it's straight but I've never tried that, it's never bothered me too much or affected the wearing of them.

Cool thats okay then. My prescription glasses are always like that anyway lol.

Very nice my JC frogs were what got me started. But is it just me or in your second picture are the orbitals scratched to hell?

They were a bit dusty, well not dusty as such, more like little bits of fluff from inside the bag.

Believe my if they were scratched they would be sent back haha!

Nice addition to your collection. The +Red Iridium lenses look very blue in those pictures. It gives them a mysterious look.

Latest Posts

Back