• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new gearbox automatic

Just checked on the Misc Oakley Exchage and said that I need at leas 15 post, just joined site when I decided I wanted to buy a Oakley watch
Yep, get your 15 posts in or become a premium member to gain instant access.

I have found a used one locally that a friend said he would sell, it needs a new band (I think another thread said you can send it in and it would cost $60) and the bezel is pretty scratchd up, not sure what that would cost to be replaced??? I can buy for $500

I have found a used one locally that a friend said he would sell, it needs a new band (I think another thread said you can send it in and it would cost $60) and the bezel is pretty scratchd up, not sure what that would cost to be replaced??? I can buy for $500
$500 is a great price for it. You just have to accept the scratches.

I did check and it and it is a automatic, waiting to see if he has the box and paperwork for it, the best price I found for a new one is $1299 on ebay

I did check and it and it is a automatic, waiting to see if he has the box and paperwork for it, the best price I found for a new one is $1299 on ebay
$1300 is around the best price you will find one one too that's BNIB.