• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Jupiter Backpack

JoshAD330

Oakley Enthusiast
Well today I got my new Jupiter Backpack which I bought last week from the Oakley Vault.com. This backpack is a Clearance item for just $29! I am super happy with my purchase. It is a simple backpack but very versatile and perfect to take to the beach which is the main reason why I bought it. It has a large top compartment and a side compartment. It also has a mesh exterior pocket on the side and a fleece lined sunglass pocket on top. But the best part for me is that this backpack has a cooler compartment at the base where you can keep cold drinks. In sum, this will be the backpack I take with me to the beach. Not bad for just $29. It is still available at OakleyVault.com if you guys are interested. Here are some pics
IMG_1013.JPG
IMG_1014.JPG
IMG_1017.JPG
IMG_1018.JPG
IMG_1019.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG

it is a really cool bag but for me it didn't work out.

the base section is great cuz u can fit a good amount of drinks/food and ice packs.

but because of this the main storage compartment is way too small. fitting a beach towel and clothes for even just one person would be a challenge imo.

then the zippered section in the back will only fit a ipad not a laptop which I need.

also the zippers have that flap over them like many oakley bags and it might be good for keeping the zippers covered from water or whatever but does make the Zippers harder to use.

otherwise it's a sweet looking bag. hope it works out for u. great deal at $30 too.

I love that bag i use it for day adventures with my kids the bottom carrys snacks and stuff and the top hold the couple little things we will ne for the day and $29.00 is a great deal

Back