• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New MD

gene

Oakley Enthusiast
Laguna
Just received this new pair of Monster Dog.
Nothing special here I just love Monster Dog and hoping to purchase one of those Ducati editions soon.
This one came with A.S.E.C. microfiber bag (I just don't know what it stands for) and usual stuff.
Matte black with Black Iridium lenses.

Cheers!

Monster_Dog_ASEC.jpg

they have them at the vault stores. I got a Matte Black TI and a Matte Black Gold Polar both with that bag too. They were dirt cheap with the F&F 25% discount deal...

nice find pre. welcome to the forum. where did you get this MD? i also want a matte black frame.
Thanks, pre! Got this off eBay.ph. Pretty decent price. Lots of listings for matte black frame. Too bad, Ducati editions are hard to find nowadays (with decent price also).

they have them at the vault stores. I got a Matte Black TI and a Matte Black Gold Polar both with that bag too. They were dirt cheap with the F&F 25% discount deal...
Noticed the string they used for the A.S.E.C. microfiber bag? It's some sort of a recycled material (I think). Dirt cheap for an awesome pair!

AHHHHHH the Monster Dog. LOVELY. I've got the Hi-Vis yellow lens fitted in my Matte Black frame now. I might have to try to get my other Ducati Dog off my brother in law if they're going up in value.

AHHHHHH the Monster Dog. LOVELY. I've got the Hi-Vis yellow lens fitted in my Matte Black frame now. I might have to try to get my other Ducati Dog off my brother in law if they're going up in value.

They are expensive right now. Around $220 I believe. Better talk to your bro-in-law right now. :)
Will be on the look out for a better deal and who knows... Thanks Oakley_Sight!

I think the microbag is from one of Burnquist's charity

I think you are correct. Thanks for the info! ASEC means Action Sports Environmental Coalition (printed on the microfiber bag).
I searched the internet and found out that ASEC is an environmental awareness organization with main supporters are/were extreme athletes like Danny Way, etc. With Oakley as one of the major sponsors. Kudos to Oakley for supporting this cause! Like I said, I love Monster Dogs and glad I purchased this one. Thanks GRF!

They are expensive right now. Around $220 I believe. Better talk to your bro-in-law right now. :)
Will be on the look out for a better deal and who knows... Thanks Oakley_Sight!

They crop up on eBay over here in the UK from time to time for no where near that price. If I come a cross a pair I'll try to get them for you if you want. If you've all ready managed to get a pair in the meantime I'll keep them as a spare pair for me :cool:

They crop up on eBay over here in the UK from time to time for no where near that price. If I come a cross a pair I'll try to get them for you if you want. If you've all ready managed to get a pair in the meantime I'll keep them as a spare pair for me :cool:

Thank you for offering! Currently talking to a supplier and he told me that he could get a pair of Ducati MD for a much much lower price. And he told me that I needed to wait for at least 2 months for the glasses to arrive.
I don't mind waiting as I need to recuperate financially. Wife and kids are always in the picture whenever I see some good pair. Lol! Thanks again!